If you find anywhere in your local area that offers gluten free options, let us know and we will add it to the site!
Finding it hard to find anywhere to eat out? If you are sick of asking about gluten free options and receiving nothing but a blank stare in return. Try one of these restaurants which offer gluten free options 🙂
- Mexican Hacienda, 75 Station St Fairfield VIC (Who doesn’t love Mexican food?! A lot of gluten free options and they will also alter the level of spice based on your taste)
- Bophi Devi, 27 Rakaia Way Docklands VIC (seriously yummy Cambodian food, most of which is gluten free as marked on the menu) * Great atmosphere if you’re celebrating a special occasion.
- Budapest, 273 Glen Huntly Rd Elsternwick VIC (AMAZING Hungarian food with a range of gluten free options – well worth the trip to Elsternwick!)
- The Apricot tree, 85 Pier St Altona VIC
- Gluttony, Smith St Collingwood VIC
- Cafe Strada, 179 Upper Heidelberg Rd Ivanhoe VIC
- Crown Pizza & Ribs, 281 Spring St Reservoir VIC (This restaurant offers take away or table service. Has gluten free menu alongside the regular menu including pizza and pasta.)
- Rina’s Double Free, 903 High St Thornbury VIC
- Casa Bella’s, Northland Shopping Centre (they have just started offering gluten free bread, pasta and pizza!)
- Fraus, 343 Victoria St North Melbourne VIC
- Juice Food Organics, Degraves St Melbourne VIC (Offers gluten free options including pies and snacks)
- KitchenKu, 7a 500-520 Plenty Rd Mill Park VIC (Malaysian food most of which is available gluten free on request!)
- Lantana Restaurant & Bar, 35 Little Bourke St Melbourne VIC
Pizza Piazza, 171 Chapel St Prahran VIC (a great restaurant that offer a huge gluten free menu including starters and deserts!) * Nice location id you’re after somewhere fancy!
- Vegie Bar, Brunswick St Fitzroy VIC (Vegie bar is completely vegetarian and has a wide range of ‘gluten free on request’ meals as well as vegan options.)
- The Blue Butterfly Cafe, 583 Gilbert Rd West Preston VIC
- Silly Yaks (now called Sacs), 105 High St Northcote VIC This cafe is entirely (gluten free and offers a wide range of pies, cakes and other delicious things. Also very accommodating if you have other allergies.)
- Lord of the Fries, Corner of Flinders st and Elizabeth St Melbourne VIC or Northland Shopping Centre (100% vegetarian, vegan options) Are no longer offering GF burgers, but their chips and nuggets are still GF.
- Wagamamas, Queen Victoria Square OR/ Flinders Lane Melbourne (They offer some gluten free options)
- Sinners Pizza, Lakes boulevard South Morang (very tasty gluten free pizza’s available, but watch your toppings as the ham, BBQ sauce and some others are not gluten free)
- Cafe Saffron, 238-240 Upper Heidelberg Rd Ivanhoe (Great Indian food, most of which is gluten free. GF options aren’t listed on the menu so you will have to ask)
- Nyala, 131 Brunswick St Fitzroy (Amazing African food, gluten free options not on the menu but the staff are more than happy to cater for us, most of the food other than a few starters were already GF)
- Hot Rock Grill and Burger – Shop 19, 5 Janefield Drive, Bundoora (University Hill) – Offer GF chicken fillets, burgers, whole chickens, chips and a range of salads – the manager is knowledgeable and accommodating.
- Grill’d – all over Melbourne – have started offering GF burgers, yum!
- La Camera – Southbank – Good Italian food, some of which is GF *nice location if you want to go somewhere nice.
- The Groove Train – Plenty Valley Westfield in South Morang or Melbourne Central – A nice selection of GF options including pasta and lots more!