Yummy yummy burritos, could be made vegan by using soy cheese, or could be made with beef instead of beans if you prefer…
- Gluten free corn tortillas
- 1 can four bean mix
- 1 can tomato puree
- 1 large zucchini chopped
- 1 large red pepper (capsicum) diced
- 1 large onion peeled and diced
- 5 cloves of garlic peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoons of chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder (make sure its gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- Grated cheese
Fry onion and garlic in oil until brown, add spices then zucchini and red pepper fry for a few minutes.
Add tomato puree. Drain and rinse beans and add to pan, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, grill one side of corn tortilla, flip add cheese and grill until melted.
Fold tortilla in half and fill with burrito mix.
Serve and enjoy 🙂