These chain restaurants offer gluten free options and can be found in most major cities.
- Muffin Break – Usually have a choice of two or three different types of gluten free muffins both savory and sweet.
- Wagamamas – Will cook you up a gluten free meal and most stores offer gluten free soy sauce on request.
- Nandos – Have a couple of items on their menu listed as gluten free.
- Dominos – Gluten free pizza bases, and pretty good knowledge of which topping may contain gluten.
- Lord of the Fries – gluten free chips and nuggets, currently not offering GF burgers.